top of page
Landscape 80 (2).jpg

Free your mind, heal your heart, live your dreams

New Vision


Head Shot Rosemary Churns for Online Web

Rosemary Churns, C.Ht
Certified Hypnotherapist & NLP Practitioner
Quantum Resolution Therapy Practitioner

Certified Tesla Metamorphosis Practitioner
Certified Breathwork Practitioner


New Vision Hypnotherapy is dedicated to gently guiding and inspiring others to unlock their unique potential that lies within by harnessing the power of the subconscious mind. Through the use of hypnotherapy, negative emotions, limiting beliefs and unconscious patterns are released and replaced with new, positive and supportive behaviors that motivate and empower you to create the life you not only want but truly deserve.

At New Vision Hypnotherapy we care about your well-being and success. We embrace a mindset of personal growth, respect, integrity, compassion, and collaboration with the people and world around us to facilitate positive change in a healthy and balanced way. We are devoted to the realization of your full potential in every aspect of life – mentally, emotionally, physically, financially and spiritually.

Rosemary Churns is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Breathwork and Energy Work Practitioner with a worldwide practice.

A welcoming message from Rosemary Churns...

I have traveled and lived around the world as a successful and sought after executive in the entertainment industry.  My personal encounters with literally hundreds of people have led me to appreciate that our similarities are far greater than our differences. We all share common lessons and experiences of happiness and sorrow, success and loss, giving and receiving. It is with understanding and compassion that I help you to tap into the powerful resource of your subconscious mind to transform your challenges into opportunities that motivate you to achieve your goals and create your dreams.

I am devoted to inspiring and empowering you to cultivate and maintain mindfulness based lifestyle practices that support the body, mind and spirit. 


I work with the 88% of your mind that operates on the subconscious level while you manage the remaining 12% which is your conscious mind. Working together in this way we can resolve personal issues, replace unwanted attitudes and habits with new, positive and supportive ones, improve focus and direct and maximize your performance to promote your growth and success. 

With this approach you can achieve the effective and lasting positive results that you desire and in the process you will free your mind, heal your heart and live your dreams.


  • Clinical Hypnotherapy

HMI College of Hypnotherapy;

  • Certified Hypnotherapist

 Hypnotherapist’s Union Local 472, Certification/License Number: 49073228;

  • Member of the American Hypnosis Association, Certification/ License Number: 005080;

  • Member of the Association for Integrative Psychology

  • Certified NLP Practitioner

ABNLP - The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic-Programming​

  • Certified Telsa Metamorphosis Energy Practitioner

Sydney, Australia;

  • Certified Breathwork Practitioner

Los Angeles, CA, USA;

Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association

  • Hypnosis and Pain Management

  • Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis

  • Hypnosis for Anxiety and Fears

  • Hypnosis and Weight Loss

  • Hypnosis for Immune Disorders

  • Trauma Recovery Hypnosis

  • Hypnosis and Childbirth

  • Therapeutic Imagery Master

  • Past Life Regression Therapy

Continuing Education from the American Hypnosis Association

  • Body Syndromes

  • Hypnosis for Clients with Cancer

  • Hypnosis for Managing Chronic Health Conditions

  • Release Technique

Schedule your complimentary discovery session today.

(+1) 310-706-8695, or


Thank you!

Rosemary Churns, C.Ht

Certified Hypnotherapist


*It is important to please avoid using personal care products with fragrances on the day of  your session.

*Hypnotherapists and NLP Practitioners provide vocational and avocational self-improvement services and are not licensed by the state as healing arts practitioners. Please refer to our guide on frequently asked questions and medical disclaimer here

Discover all the ways hypnotherapy can help  you here.

bottom of page